he did my siding and windows, it took him 9 months after i paid him to even start the job, the workers would miss days and wouldnt call to tell me they arent coming in and this was every week!they put in some windows crooked, and siding crooked, dave owes me 3,000 right now as i overpaid him and he wouldnt pay me back right away, he told me he would pay me back after the job was completed!!

(as if i have to wait ) then when job was completed there was always some excuse why or he'd say he would pay me this day then ignore my calls! also they left all the garbage in my yard for about 5 months(i have pictures of this, one picture is with snow, then no snow,etc, shows how long the garbage was there) also they left broken glass, over 100 nails all around my yard and scraps of garbage all around my house and i had to pick it all up myself!! i have never seen any business so unprofessional! he would give me excuses how he was broke and he couldnt pay me right then!

i told him i am a customer and he is the business and he owes me the money!!! I have all our conversations taped. I heard he has claimed bankruptcy so now i proberly cant sue him for my money.

But i just heard he opened up a new renovation company.Its called eco something so BEWARE everyone HE IS STILL OUT THERE SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Had an Experience with Prestige Home Center?

Comments

Laval, Quebec, Canada #1198186

THEY ARE BOTH SNAKES...GLEN AND DAVE....BEWARE

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada #1196758

I know he is my sibling and the biggest narcissistic looser to his own family namely his own mother screwed her over thousands of dollars.

Lively, Ontario, Canada #1196467

Yah don't worry this guy is a piece of s***.Took my money also.

Came in with some garbage windows that would do more damage than the ones I have.I would recommend going through consumer protection

Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada #881719

After my wife and i got some calls from the city due to misplaced files and inspection reports ...We contacted prestige's previous owners for help ...i was actually ready to yell and scream at them and so was my wife .....

but once they were so kind and heard us out answering our messages .... I couldn't help but feel less upset and focus more of my attention towards the city, the previous owners even contacted the city on my behave talking and arguing with them for me .... citing names and dates and everything and this job was from years ago, the final result was only a needed paperwork trail of an inspection and the city and engineer were both so impressed with the work of prestige that i couldn't help but post something today all THESE FRUSTRATED CUTOMERS AND POSTING really wasn't the experience i had at all BOTH DAVE AND GLEN were polite and professional with me and my wife i am glad i was able to track them down i wouldn't of been able to take on the city alone or site names and dates and they were able to her even offered to help with the cost for the new inspection for us NOW THATS PROFESSIONALISM ...... if in the future i need any more work done i will for sure call his NEW COMPANY !!

Winston Grey !!one satisfied customer than and now !!

Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada #881332

After a few weeks of trying to located DAVE and GLEN the previous owner and staff from Prestige do to some issues with the city .....I was finally able to touch base with them in regards to a job they completed for me almost 10 yrs ago !!

YES AFTER 10 years !! I located Glen at his place of work (*i will admit it I creeped him out on the internet LOL) and he was so pleasant honest and thoughtful to me it was amazing how he could remember the job the location and everything I was impressed he took the time FROM HIS WORKPLACE !! to listen to me hear my questions and city horror story and do the best he could to direct me to others and to his brother !! SO ALL THESE OTHER PEOPLE WRITING HURTFULL AND RUDE COMMENTS ABOUT THE UNPROFESSIONALISM THAT IS NOT AT ALL WHAT I EXPERIENCED NOW OR 9.5 years AGO!!

And Today DAVE took my call as well ..... was gracious and knowledgeable when I talked with him and even came to my house to look over the city papers! call the city in front of me (therefore not hiding anything as others claim!!) and got a solution, something I wasn't able to do !! Thanks so much GUYS for standing by our job, you loyalty to your customer and being honest with me from day one !!

I am not hiding my name my name is TRISHA STONLEY and I am truly best to of chosen these men to work on my house and even though the original company may not be in business they still acted like it was and helped me out when I needed help and answers and that...

to Trisha London, Ontario, Canada #1241039

I CALL YOU BLUFF!!!AND ***...THAT IS NOT DAVE MURRAY'S CHARACTER...HE'S A ***!

AN ***! A SELF-RIGHTEOUS ***! HE THINKS OF NOTHING BUT HOW TO STEAL MONEY FROM PEOPLE WHO WORK HARD...HOW TO SWINDLE HIS NEXT CLIENTS. HE DOESN'T EVEN PAY HIS STREET PEOPLE...HIS WANNABEES WHO THINK THEY ARE CARPENTERS.

THEY ARE NOT EVEN LISCENCED!!! WTF? DAVE MURRAY SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO RUN ANY BUSINESS EVER!!!

KARMA IS A ***!IT'S COMING!

he is working or owner of ECO life renos he lives somewhere just past chelmsford but before dowling. He lives with Pam his girlfriend, I hope the frand squad catches him soon, they are searching for the looser.

f...off Dave Murray

Hes a good guy does lots for the comnunity and very good work

He did my windows, doors and siding last month and my wife and I are very pleased and we live in Alban. Anyone wanting too see the job he did then stop by anytime, he did an amazing job.

Your slandering tatics are very transparent and others see this..Just post your real name and contact info! When you don't.. your comments are baseless and when you do post your real name then people might actually believe you... just like I did. That's if you actually have something real to say!

IMO you're a just coward hiding behind a screen with no real job.

Poeple are intelligent enough too see that your the same person using different usernames. We all know the old saying what goes around....yours will come!

I'll say this again come to my house and I will show what an amazing job he did and I'll show my pruchase agreement as well, it's very fair!

Steph Grimard