Prestige Home Center - DAVE MURRAY(FORMER OWNER OF PRESTIGE HOMES) IS A SCAM ARTIST !!! BEWARE

he did my siding and windows, it took him 9 months after i paid him to even start the job, the workers would miss days and wouldnt call to tell me they arent coming in and this was every week! they put in some windows crooked, and siding crooked, dave owes me 3,000 right now as i overpaid him and he wouldnt pay me back right away, he told me he would pay me back after the job was completed!!

(as if i have to wait ) then when job was completed there was always some excuse why or he'd say he would pay me this day then ignore my calls! also they left all the garbage in my yard for about 5 months(i have pictures of this, one picture is with snow, then no snow,etc, shows how long the garbage was there) also they left broken glass, over 100 nails all around my yard and scraps of garbage all around my house and i had to pick it all up myself!! i have never seen any business so unprofessional! he would give me excuses how he was broke and he couldnt pay me right then!

i told him i am a customer and he is the business and he owes me the money!!! I have all our conversations taped. I heard he has claimed bankruptcy so now i proberly cant sue him for my money.

But i just heard he opened up a new renovation company. Its called eco something so BEWARE everyone HE IS STILL OUT THERE SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 13, 2011.

Laval, Quebec, Canada #1198186

THEY ARE BOTH SNAKES...GLEN AND DAVE....BEWARE

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada #1196758

I know he is my sibling and the biggest narcissistic looser to his own family namely his own mother screwed her over thousands of dollars.

Lively, Ontario, Canada #1196467

Yah don't worry this guy is a piece of s***. Took my money also.

Came in with some garbage windows that would do more damage than the ones I have. I would recommend going through consumer protection

Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada #881719

After my wife and i got some calls from the city due to misplaced files and inspection reports ... We contacted prestige's previous owners for help ...i was actually ready to yell and scream at them and so was my wife .....

but once they were so kind and heard us out answering our messages .... I couldn't help but feel less upset and focus more of my attention towards the city, the previous owners even contacted the city on my behave talking and arguing with them for me .... citing names and dates and everything and this job was from years ago, the final result was only a needed paperwork trail of an inspection and the city and engineer were both so impressed with the work of prestige that i couldn't help but post something today all THESE FRUSTRATED CUTOMERS AND POSTING really wasn't the experience i had at all BOTH DAVE AND GLEN were polite and professional with me and my wife i am glad i was able to track them down i wouldn't of been able to take on the city alone or site names and dates and they were able to her even offered to help with the cost for the new inspection for us NOW THATS PROFESSIONALISM ...... if in the future i need any more work done i will for sure call his NEW COMPANY !!

Winston Grey !! one satisfied customer than and now !!

Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada #881332

After a few weeks of trying to located DAVE and GLEN the previous owner and staff from Prestige do to some issues with the city ..... I was finally able to touch base with them in regards to a job they completed for me almost 10 yrs ago !!

YES AFTER 10 years !! I located Glen at his place of work (*i will admit it I creeped him out on the internet LOL) and he was so pleasant honest and thoughtful to me it was amazing how he could remember the job the location and everything I was impressed he took the time FROM HIS WORKPLACE !! to listen to me hear my questions and city horror story and do the best he could to direct me to others and to his brother !! SO ALL THESE OTHER PEOPLE WRITING HURTFULL AND RUDE COMMENTS ABOUT THE UNPROFESSIONALISM THAT IS NOT AT ALL WHAT I EXPERIENCED NOW OR 9.5 years AGO!!

And Today DAVE took my call as well ..... was gracious and knowledgeable when I talked with him and even came to my house to look over the city papers! call the city in front of me (therefore not hiding anything as others claim!!) and got a solution, something I wasn't able to do !! Thanks so much GUYS for standing by our job, you loyalty to your customer and being honest with me from day one !!

I am not hiding my name my name is TRISHA STONLEY and I am truly best to of chosen these men to work on my house and even though the original company may not be in business they still acted like it was and helped me out when I needed help and answers and that is CUSTOMER SRVICE !! THANKS AGAIN

to Trisha London, Ontario, Canada #1241039

I CALL YOU BLUFF!!! AND ***...THAT IS NOT DAVE MURRAY'S CHARACTER...HE'S A ***!

AN ***! A SELF-RIGHTEOUS ***! HE THINKS OF NOTHING BUT HOW TO STEAL MONEY FROM PEOPLE WHO WORK HARD...HOW TO SWINDLE HIS NEXT CLIENTS. HE DOESN'T EVEN PAY HIS STREET PEOPLE...HIS WANNABEES WHO THINK THEY ARE CARPENTERS.

THEY ARE NOT EVEN LISCENCED!!! WTF? DAVE MURRAY SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO RUN ANY BUSINESS EVER!!!

KARMA IS A ***! IT'S COMING!

he is working or owner of ECO life renos he lives somewhere just past chelmsford but before dowling. He lives with Pam his girlfriend, I hope the frand squad catches him soon, they are searching for the looser.

f...off Dave Murray

Hes a good guy does lots for the comnunity and very good work

He did my windows, doors and siding last month and my wife and I are very pleased and we live in Alban. Anyone wanting too see the job he did then stop by anytime, he did an amazing job.

Your slandering tatics are very transparent and others see this..Just post your real name and contact info! When you don't.. your comments are baseless and when you do post your real name then people might actually believe you... just like I did. That's if you actually have something real to say!

IMO you're a just coward hiding behind a screen with no real job.

Poeple are intelligent enough too see that your the same person using different usernames. We all know the old saying what goes around....yours will come!

I'll say this again come to my house and I will show what an amazing job he did and I'll show my pruchase agreement as well, it's very fair!

Steph Grimard

mom_dadB

He did work on our home last fall and we are very sastified! His quote came in lower then the other quotes we got and infact we got more too! He did windows at our neighbors and they too were very pleased wiht him!

Love the new roof and the house looks great!

Thanks again Dave

:) :) :)

to mom_dadB London, Ontario, Canada #1241048

***...I THINK DAVE MURRAY IS THE ONE GIVING HIMSELF ALL THESE POSITIVE REVIEWS. HE IS NOT A NICE PERSON.

HE IS NOT A BUSINESSMAN. A REPUTABLE BUSINESS MAN WOULDN'T ASK CLIENTS FOR SUCH BIG DEPOSITS!! WARNING!!!

RED FLAGS...!!! JUST THAT TELLS YOU HIS NAME IS MUD VIA THROUGH LUMBER YARDS...ETC....HE'S A ***, NARCISSITIC ***!

I used to work for him.. in fact I was his office manager for two years.

He IS a f*cking crook.

I know all of his dirty laundry and why he is a big scammer. If you would like to talk to me you can email me at spiritualsuicides@hotmail.com

He lost the house on Leadale to the bank last Xmas. You certainly won't find him there anymore. Good luck

seen him working at a table in the bonaventure mall selling siding and windows, not sure what the company is but he is in there often enough!

STAY AWAY FROM DAVE MURRAY!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM EVER!! He is a total crook!

#319784

Try this, I have worked for him, he is lime, and deserves to go to jail.

try this--Ecolife

1173 Leedale Ave, Greater Sudbury, ON P3G 1B9

(705) 222-3261

#319780

oops try cote st just next to the highschool, see him him pulling out of new duplex all the time, looks like he live there. Told that his girlfriend is Pam.

#319776

he lives in chelmsford ontario hwy 144 drives a brand new white ford pick up truck

go get him!!!

Prestige Home Center - Prestige Home Centre A Huge Scam

Windows and Siding waiting to be finnished Since August 2010. Windows are partially completed, and siding not even started.

He never answers the telephone and avoids his customers. He takes the money and runs and never even thinks about the innocent customers he is scamming. Please contact if any information!!! The windows are not even installed properly.

I've seen his only employee installing windows on a house down the street from my house, and they don't look finnished either. When you do get a hold of him he lies and gives you a date to start the work once agin and the date comes and goes with no work completed.

He has apparently sold the business, but to who I have no idea. Poor guy who bought it because no one will ever deal with this Company name agin!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 01, 2011.

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada #700749

He didn't sell his business. He went under cause the *** was brought to court, in which he never showed cause he couldn't afford lawyer fees!

He owed over $100,000.00 to Falcon Builders. He had an open account there, and was never entrepreneur enough to made payments on debts he owed. In addition, he never paid his so-called wannabe contractors / builders. We went through *** with this *** loser....he's a bloodsucking snake.

He sucks every penny out of you, so he can live the high life...and doesn't keep his end of the bargain because he knows *** about building. He used to work at the sports shop, Champs as a sales person. Yeah. What does that tell ya!!

Wish he'd be put in jail for a very long time. Too bad people who got caught in his web cannot hook up and launch a class action lawsuit against this ***!

BEWARE PEEPS!! HE'S A GREAT LIAR AND STEALER!

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT dnmurray1712@hotmail.com

I would like to discuss your claim.

If found to be valid I will come to a resolution..if it be a only smear campaign and it will be dealt with legally.

Your very truly,

David Murray

Prestige home center lied to me never gave me land survey

My family and I bought a home from Pregstige Home Centers in Lake City Florida April 2010. We were new to North Florida and didn't know much about buying a home with land.

We found a home on five acres and Pete was the salesperson we spoke with. He said we could qualify after speaking with his boss Jim. We asked for them to take us out to the house/land and show us around. They gave us the key and we went ourselves but Jim promised to come out there with us.

We wanted the house/land and everything looked good. We inquired about the survey and Pete started to tell us that the land is fenced in. We looked on a website and were confused about the property we went back to Prestige and stated our concerns Jim informed us he would come out himself to show us around and that it was fenced in and the end of the land was behind the pond. Well he kept putting it off we signed papers and still kept asking him to come out.

Now he says that it is not his problem anymore. This sucks cause we do not know were our property ends on any side of us. There is no survey that we can find and it will cost us over 500 to get one.

They Lied To Sell Property and Didn't Live Up to their Part. We are Screwed Now

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 17, 2010.

Comments

Tomar8man

What I am saying is they ripped me off to knowing they broke the law.My lawyer finally to confirm this ,had to write them a letter!

to Tomar8man #1463972

Was wondering who u got to be your lawyer. I too have a bunk house from prestige and could use some advice. Thanks

to Beth #1463974

* junk house

Tomar8man

They are the worst company of nightmares! lol if there is such a thing!Look through website -search throughout- they broke the law and still won't admit the truth ,what a company huh!

View more comments

Prestige Home Center - Prestige Home Centre has taken 9 months to complete a job of siding and install windows.

My husband and I hired this company called Prestige Home Centre located in Sudbury, ON , CA 9 months ago and they still have not completed the job. Its to late to get out of the contract and we can not afford to take them to court or we would.

If only Mike Holmes could come save us right now from this disaster. Plus they have all of our money. 14,000.00$ right from the get go to go to him. Talk about reading the fine print!

Prestige is nothing but a pimple on the *** of society and someone needs to pop him!!!

I am so pissed at this company. I hate, hate, hate what they have done to me and my family. I hope no one ever hires them. They only work a total of 3-4 hours a day when they do work, and they will not clean up after themselves.

They left 5inch long nails all around my house.

Like several hundred of these nails and I have a dog, 2 young kids and a vehicle. I am just surprised no one has stepped on a nail yet and my tire hasnt blown.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 07, 2010.

Comments

He installed windows, doors and siding last month on my home in Alban! He was always upfront and honest with my wife and I.

His quote was very fair and his installers we amazing! Aynone wanting to see the great job the did stop by anytime!

Steph Grimard

Just a heads up to all comsumers. DAVE MURRAY is now running a company called EcoLife Home Improvements Inc.

The address is 555 Barrydowne Rd.

Sudbury. The Phone Number is (705) 222-3261,

dave is that you!!!!

David Murray is a total SCAM. His police record is as long as his arm and he has defrauded so many people it is incredible. STAY AWAY!!

We hired this company(guy) to do work on our home. Yes it took a little longer than we expected but in the ned it was worth it.

They are very busy but that is supposed to be a good thing. Right? FYI, when we sold our house in New Sudbury with a big profit, we did not hesitate to call him again to fix up our home. Sorry to hear that things aren't going as smoothly for you.

Must be a good reason for it. Good luck!

Prestige Home Center - A SCAM ARTIST

I TOO HIRED HIM TO DO WORK AND THE OWNER DAVID TOOK THE MONEY AND RAN. I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE, WHEN I CONTACTED THE SUDBURY HOME BUILDERS ASSOCIATION WHICH HE SAID HE WAS A MEMBER OF THEY POSTED ON THEIR WEBSITE THAT HE IS NOT A MEMBER SINCE 2007 AND PUT A WARNING OUT.

THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO PUT IN NEW WINDOWS AND SIDING SINCE FEB 2010 BUT STILL NOTHING. WHEN I CALLED TO SEE WHEN IT COULD BE DONE DAVID THE OWNER KEPT PUTTING ME OFF. THIS CROOK WILL GET HIS DUES I AM SURE AS HIS NAME IS NOW MUD AND HE WILL NOT WORK IN THIS TOWN. I ALSO ADVISED SUDBURY BETTER BUSINESS BUREU.

TO ME HE IS A SCAM ARTIST !!! ALL *** NO HONOUR.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 30, 2010.

To whom it may concern:

Regarding your claim posted here, please email me at dnmurray1712@hotmail.com for we can address the aformentioned complaint. If your issue is valid I will adress it and come too the conclusion.

There has been a slander campaign with false claims by disgruntle employees here etc and the poilce are now notified and my lawyers and my lawyer also is commencing legal action once the investigation is complete!

I have and always will take care of complaints..I take them very serious!

email me at dnmurray171@hotmail.com come to further your reolution here!

Yours very truly,

David Murray

to REAL DAVID MUARRAY Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada #700752

YOU HAVE NO MONEY TO PAY FOR LAWYER YOU *** LOSER.. AND AS FOR THE POLICE...I DON'T THINK SO.

YOU'RE HIDING FROM THEM. YOU SCREWED TOO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE FROM THEIR HARD EARN BUCKS. YOU SCAM ARTIST, THIEF AND LIAR! YOU FEED ON THREATS, AND THREATNENING PEOPLE.

YOU'RE WORKERS ...IF YOU CAN CALL THEM THAT, HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. THEY WERE NOT GETTING PAID HALF THE TIME. THEY, SHOULD IN TURN FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST YOU MURRAY. AND THE REST OF US WHO GOT CAUGHT IN YOUR WEB OF LIES, AND DECEIT.

YOU STOP POSTING ALL THIS *** ABOUT TAKING THESE COMPLAINTS SERIOUSLY AND THAT YOU WANT TO FIX IT! IT SHOULDN'T OF HAPPEN TO BEGIN WITH. AND STOP POSTING BOGUS INFO ABOUT SATISFIED CUSTOMERS. WE ALL KNOW THERE ARE NONE!!!

YOUR NAME IS MUD. AND PEOPLE KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE! SAVE THE POLICE SOME TIME, AND GIVE YOURSELF UP.

THE WORLD AND YOUR KID WILL BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU IN IT!! I SAY THROW AWAY THE KEY....AND ROT IN *** OOPPSSS JAIL FOR THE REST OF YOUR PATHETIC LIFE!!!

Prestige Home Center - Prestige Home Centre has taken 8 months to complete a job of siding and install windows.

Prestige Home Centre is a company based out of Sudbury, Ontario, Canada and on the business card it says they take care of your biggest inventment. Isnt that a crock of sh*t.

Can you say false advertising. My husband and I hired them 8 months ago to replace our siding on our home and install 5 basment windows. Well its been 8 months since we signed the contract and not 1 basement window is installed and my siding is still not complete. This company is as shady as they come.

I hope they finish my job and go out of business. I hope someone nails them soon!!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 23, 2010.

Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada #763647

1716 vermillion lk rd, Chelmsford.

Call and ask the can get of commerce if he's already "moved" from there.

Hard to get money out of a deadbeat loser without a penny to his name tho.

Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada #758530

not sure if I am a victim yet or not. lots of excuses owes me money thinking of pursuing in legal matter??? anyone knowing his addresse please post so I can serve papers?

I am not from Toronto am in Sudbury. I also don't know why he says all complaints have been dealt with, mine hasn't yet.

I called repeatly and took 5 years to get the name of supplier of material. They (supplier) will replace roof but I have to pay for installation AGAIN.

For sure it will be no one even remotely connected to Prestige.

They did not order the colour we picked to start with. I would like to see legal action taken and would be willing to testify about their business practices.

to Ripped off and ignored Sudbury, Ontario, Canada #700754

Hey Ripped off and ignored....don't believe a word Murray said. He never took care of the complaints.

He's a pathetic liar and thief. He steals peoples hard earn money and runs...and doesn't do the job! Why? No one is qualified to do it.

He would get people off the streets, jail to work for him. They too would not get paid most times. I know. We spent a very long time with this ***, having to deal with his *** day in and day out.

We finally brought him to court. That's when he was forced to go bankrupt!! Yup. No more money.

He couldn't even afford a lawyer, but was always the first one threatening about legal action and so forth. We are still in a mess because of him. He's cost us almost $100 grand. But, at least I can sleep at night with both eyes closed shut.

Too bad people here cannot get together and get a class action lawsuit started!

Now, wouldn't that rub him the right way? LOL

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT dnmurray1712@hotmail.com

VALID CLAIMS WILL BE ADRESS IMMEDIATLY

HAVE BEEN ADRESSED AND RESOLVED

DEFIMATION AND SLANDER WILL BE INVESTIGATED AND SEVERERLY DEALT WITH LEAGLLY!

PRESTIGE HOME CENTRE HAS BEEN CLOSED SINCE AUGUST 2011 UNDER THE RECOMANDATION OF MY LAWYER AND ACCOUNT DUE TOO MY LONG DIVORCE BATTLE!

After losing 3 family members from 2006 t0 2009 from cancer and heart attack I do appologize that my persoanl life Inteferes with my business.

YOURS VERY TRULY,

DAVID MURRAY

Just a heads up to everyone that Dave Murray now has a new company that sells windows and siding called ECO LIFE based in Sudbury. Hope no one gets scammed again by this guy.

Had them do our roof in 2005, work was done ok but sure it was not the colour we ordered. The Next year parts of it, various sections started to fade.

I called and was told it was a different dye lot. The next year is was worse and I called again, was told it is the manufacturer and he would contact them. After numerous calls and no call backs he finally returned my call and gave me name of supplier and implication he would call. A month later I called them and they came out and said is definite problem.

Just waiting for find out what is the problem.

My next call would have been to a lawyer. I have told people do not call this company for any jobs as not reliable.

i too have been ripped off by dave murray he owes me 3500.00. but after what i have heard from you guys i cant believe!!!

at least i got the work done on my house but it took forever for them to complete it! i was calling him every day i had to stay right on his ***!! i have all our phone conversations taped too! i wanted to take him to court for the money he owes me but then i heard he went bankrupt!!

it took dave the *** 6 months to even start the job, i was suppose to get 6months no payment but it took longer than 6months for the job to get started so i didnt get that! and then they left all the garbage (siding,insullation.etc) in my yard in 3 different piles for about 5 months!!! they left over 100 nails all around my house and they broke a window taking a window out to change and they just left it there in my yard broken wwith glass pieces all over and i have kids!!!!! I HAD TO PICK IT UP!!!!

i have never seen such an unprofessional business in my life!! he was telling me how he is broke and cant afford to pay me the money he owes me and how he will pay me this day and then he wouldnt answer my calls!! Like its my problem if he's broke! i told him that too, i told him he was the business guy and i am the customer!!

and it is not my problem all i want is my money he owes me!!! anyway i could go on and on and on about this guy !!!!

#222014

Comments to Unhappy11 from Whelraut:

The gentlemen to contact is Constable Andy William at 675-9171 ext. 2330.

Let me know how it goes.

#221922

Does anyone have the number of the cop in the fraud unit? If so can you please send it to me so I can join the group. Apparently one of his workers said that the guy that owns the bargin hunter has bought out prestige.

#220750

Comment to Unhappy11 from Whelraut

Do you have any idea where David is currently living? Do you have guys actually coming out to your house and doing the work that you paid them to do? I hope it all works out for you.

Regards,

Whelraut

#219960

His phone number is still 688-2542(cell) or office 5602988. Apparently the owner of Bargain hunter has bought out the company and David is working for him.

Not certain is this guy know what David is all about. Keep me posted on your claims, I now have windows in which are not the greatest and trying to have them finish the work

#206901

I have not heard from Prestige in a long time, I think he has went in hiding because the police are on to him. I know people who are trying to serve him court papers and cant not find him because he no longer resides at any of the addresses he has given people and nor do the phone numbers work, his last place he ran his business out of is for lease so who knows? I do know that the fraud unit is on to him and hopefully going to take him to court soon and put him behind bars. Way to many people have come forth about him and reported him. I am pretty sure there is a press release coming out or already has about him and his way of business. If you want I can give the constables information I was speaking with so you can maybe give your story to build a stronger case agaisnt him? Let me know. Sorry I cant help much. I cant wait for this guy to pay for what he has done to so many people.

Take care,

Whelraut

#206479

Has anyone been able to track this fool down, and get some answers? I sure would like to talk to him and get some answers.

#201009

Renee why dont you email me the phone numbers and the address you have for prestige and I will email you back what I have to see if any of them match up. I cant even being to explain how much I hate this guy. Not only did I go in debt over this job but the job didnt even get completed and I had to hire someone else. I swear If I could get my hands around his *** bucket of a neck... the things I would do to that coward!

My email address is lyndseywheeldon@hotmail.com just put the word prestige if you want in the subject so I dont delete your email thinking its jumk mail.

Take care,

#200652

We have ALSO been scammed by this dirtbag, he owes us 2000$ for money deposit for work he NEVER even started. We are defitely pissed about this guy.

His phone #s have been changed without notice of new ones. If any of you have his new real number, please let me know!

And by the way - which one is his real address? He has 3!

#200499

I spoke with David and again he had said he would do the work on Friday now it is next thursday. Of course I had to call him as he never calls to keep his customers informed.

He makes you feel that he is doing you a favour. HA!!

He says that the company is in the process of being sold but will not give me the persons name. If I ever find it I will ensure that he no longer works for this company, but I doubt it is being sold and is just another of his lies.

#195363

Thank you very much for the address I appreciate it! Sorry about all my spelling mistakes from my last comments to you!

Should of proof read my work...lol

I agree with you that something needs to change so this can not happen to any other home owner! Its crazy how it happens and yet there is still no one to help you. I wish I had friends in high places or was rich to be able to take him down and make him pay! You see those governmen commericals about the underground economy and to get something in writing well it doesnt matter if the guy gets you to sign a contract or not they can still take your money and run!

Oh I know what you mean about inspections now.

We did receive a permit the day before they started the work, yet he had 10 months to get it in advance the ***. Anyways I will keep you posted for sure I could go on and on about him but right now I just want to hit him where it hurts...

#195199

Hi Whelraut:

Yes I did mean inspections from the city, as the contractor had to get a permit to do the work. And like you I am going to have to hire someone to do some caulking and to fix a piece of siding that is popping out of the wall.

I found his other address for the company in the white pages of the 2009/2010 Canpages phone book. Prestige Homes - 1173 Leedale Ave. in Sudbury. Also listed under Prestige Home Centre at the same address.

Wish you luck in contacting him. Keep us posted, I would love to take this man to court, but like the lawyer told us, it would cost us too much money. There needs to be new laws for businesses like this who take advantage of people and play the victim.

Keep us posted. Thanks.

#195198

Hi Whelraut:

Keep us posted. Thanks.

#194987

Hi Punkeyca,

He is a ***-artist and a fing coward. Cant believe he calls himself a man!

It is now the end of September and I have hired someone else to finish my job and own this new contractor $500.00 - 1000.00 to finish but now I just cant wait for the job to be complete. What do you mean inspections? Like by the city? I was never told that the job should be inspected? That concerns me because I am sure if I were to get an inspection his work would not pass either and I can not afford to pay another contractor to re-do everything he has screwed up on! Did a chirs guy do your siding by chance? He is like 400lbs can miss him? YOu are exactly right abou lesson learned! I never thought this could happen to me or would allow it.... lesson learned! Man I hate him, his company and his business more and more with each day that passes.... but i need to take my power back from that loser.... good to know I can pay him a personal visit .. if i only knew his personal address....

#194754

I know exactly how you feel about Dave Murray and Prestige. He did siding and windows on my house last year.

Started in January and finally finished in Aug. After many arguments with the guy I got money he owed us, but the job has failed two inspections. The last time I went to his office of course no one around. Look in an older phone book for his home address under Prestige.

I was told by a lawyer that we have the right to knock on his door. I have told many people of this ***-artist contractor and highly recommend they have nothing to do with them.

Good luck to us all. LESSON LEARNED.

#191433

Hi unhappy11,

So I am assuming we are both talking about David Murray? He keeps giving me the run around as well but that is all it is...

a run around that he will pay you or complete the job! I have not heard from him nor can I ever get a hold of him or catch him at his business. I have contacted a lawyer and he said it would not be worth taking to small claims,I also contacted Home builders, Chambers of commerce, the governemnt, the police! You name it I have done it and some how he is still in business.

So I guess your located in Sudbury or Lively? Just wondering how much he owes you or what work he hasnt finished for you becaues i know another lady and we keep in contact often to see if they have been doing work at either of our places... he is a coward and i dont know how he sleeps at night? By the way do you maybe know his personal address?

I would like to pay him a personl visit!

Right back at you for the good luck.... :) Take care,

#191154

I too gave him money and nothing has been done. He keeps saying that it will give me my money or do the work.

He told me he is selling the company and has a few clients to pay off first. Have u heard from him? Have you contact a lawyer?

I was the one who complained to Sudbury Home Builders association and they put a warning on their website, too little to late. Good luck.

to unhappy11 Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada #758532

anyone knowing his addresse or routine please post so I can serve papers